Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Which movie do you think will win the Oscar Award this year?

Which movie do you think will with the Oscar award this year or award of "movie of the year" for this year. I will give my vote to Avatar.

Favorite Answer

Tbm acho que é Avatar Dii!

Nossa só se fala nesse filme agora. É record daqui, dali....um sucessão!!!! =O

Acho q no Oscar só vai dar Avatar!

Eu nunca nem vi esse filme...não sei nem sobre o que é! A mais perdida eu né hahahahahhahahaahhahaha

beijo amore♥

I have to agree with some of the other responders here. Even if "The Dark Knight" is up for Best Picture, I don't think it'll win. I think that award is much more likely to go to something like "The Changeling" with Clint Eastwood directing Angelina Jolie in an emotionally wrenching role based on a true story with modern social implications. That sound more like a typical Best Picture pick from the Academy to me. "The Dark Knight" will be up for some awards. It will certainly be up in sound categories, perhaps editing, definitely make-up. I think Heath Ledger will get a nod as Best Supporting Actor, even if he doesn't win.

i actually haven't seen Avatar yet, to be honest 2009 was a hectic year for me, i barely saw any movies xD

My vote would have to be with Avatar tho, because its been getting a lot of hits.

x

• yeah, Avatar will win.

the history will be repeated like the Titanic days when the same director won best motion picture with one of the most expensive movie ever.

The Hurt Locker deserves to win

Avatar...they made history on wasteing most money on a movie and making teh most as well.

Avatar for sure

The Hurt Locker and/or Inglorious Basterds.

i say avatar too i thought it was a GREAT movie

agreed, avatar _ ♥

or maybe 2012, that movie made me cry!