What do people think of me? I need more self confidence!! help please!!?

I have alot of friends, a couple besties. I'm not exactly popular but i'm not a loser. (I'm in between) People say i'm funny (most of the time), cute, pretty, bubbly/happy, "blonde". Sometimes people take advantage of me because they think i'm an airhead. When really, I lack alot of... show more I have alot of friends, a couple besties. I'm not exactly popular but i'm not a loser. (I'm in between) People say i'm funny (most of the time), cute, pretty, bubbly/happy, "blonde". Sometimes people take advantage of me because they think i'm an airhead. When really, I lack alot of "common sense" even though Im an straight A student. (never gotten a B in my life) I feel like I don't really know myself and I have little self esteem (no im not emo) and when I feel like someones talking about me behind my back or people start to look at me, I get so embarressed and my face turns bright red. Im also known as a "prep" at my school and i'm not mean to anyone. I just gossip alot and can be judge-mental. SO, PLEASE HELP ME! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF. ID ALSO REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE THINKING OF ME!

Thanks for helping so much, it means the world to me.
Update: Just some quick info, i'm in middle school and people at my school are pretty stuck up and most of them only care about themselves (I'm sad to say I'm one of them) and I also need some help on changing my "blonde" image, I want people to think of me as the fun, bubbly, congenial girl. Thanks... show more Just some quick info, i'm in middle school and people at my school are pretty stuck up and most of them only care about themselves (I'm sad to say I'm one of them) and I also need some help on changing my "blonde" image, I want people to think of me as the fun, bubbly, congenial girl. Thanks again.
Update 2: Just some quick info, i'm in middle school and people at my school are pretty stuck up and most of them only care about themselves (I'm sad to say I'm one of them) and I also need some help on changing my "blonde" image, I want people to think of me as the fun, bubbly, congenial girl. How can... show more Just some quick info, i'm in middle school and people at my school are pretty stuck up and most of them only care about themselves (I'm sad to say I'm one of them) and I also need some help on changing my "blonde" image, I want people to think of me as the fun, bubbly, congenial girl. How can i achieve that image?!
Update 3: In a nut shell, im insecure, and am lacking social abilities. I used to be so goood at that 2 years ago. Im almost all ways happy but I somehow lost my social abilities. Please help me!!
Update 4: I still have my same friends. (alot of them) but Im starting to feel a little left out, just a little but i need this to stop before it grows. (if you know what i mean)