balancepriest asked in SportsBoxing · 10 years ago

Tomasz Adamek vs Jason Estrada - predictions for tonight?

How do you see this match going?

I dont know what channel the fight is on yet. If I find anything, I'll post it.

Best Answer

Tomasz Adamek is in another league compared to Jason Estrada even if Adamek is relatively new to heavyweight. Estrada has zero power and never had or never will have for that matter, a good professional career. Estrada is tough though and he has previously gone the distance with Alexander Povetkin who is the number 2 ranked contender in the heavyweight division according to Ring Magazine, which is why I think Estrada will manage to go the distance with Adamek. My official prediction is Adamek by lopsided decision.

Edit: The fight will not be televised on American television, it will be available in an internet pay per view.

Edit: Adamek won by unanimous decision with scores of 118-110, 116-112, and 115-113.

Adamek by mid-round KO. Estrada was shaken up by Povetkin in the final round of their fight, if the fight was 1 round longer Estrada would have been KO'd. I know boxers can have off nights but I never thought Estrada was anything special. By the way what channel is this on tonight? Because on Showtime they are showing Valero/Demarco. And if they are dumb enough to put Adamek on PPV when a huge fight is on Showtime then they are really idiots. Why buy PPV, when the better fight will be on showtime anyways? Adamek is greatly favored to win this fight.

Watch it live in HQ on www.xmeforums.com

They will show the WHOLE fight start to finish and the stream won't go down :) I have been using them for a couple months now