Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 years ago

My boyfriend told me that a woman stripped naked for him at her house.?

I asked him why was he over there, and he said that he was mad at me, and just wanted to talk to someone.He said that she came downstairs showing off her body(naked), and he told me he turned her down but gave her a few compliments because she looked upset that he didnt want her. Recently, I had a baby, and gained weight, so I did not feel like any intimacy at the time. He said that they were not intimate but that he needed someone to talk to. Should I believe him?

Favorite Answer

Guys are liars and cheaters. Naked girl in the house, then no talkie. They didn't just talk! I promise you they did more than that. Oh gosh if I had a penny for everytime I heard that. "We were alone and she may have gotten naled, but we only talked about our feelings". A load of bullshit. But it's natural for guys to be like that. If you meet a guy who doesn't do a super hot girl who is naked and their alone then he is gay.

I'd believe him. Why would he tell you that much of the story and then lie about having sex? If he'd had sex I don't think he'd have brought it up at all, he'd keep the whole thing secret. He's probably trying to make you jealous or something though so there's something deeper you need to discuss with him about your lack of intimacy. He may not like your body so much any more (that's his problem not yours!) so maybe he wants to scare you inot getting as fit as she is.

As a female we have a sixth sense about these things. If you get that pit in your stomache that makes you want to either throw up or punch him the face..then most likely he is lying about something. Not necessarily meaning he slept with her..but it probably means there is more to the story. If you are concerned, ask more questions. Most of us after having a baby gain weight..feel less sexy, etc..but if you are concerned about how he sees you now..then ask him..talk about it..

Good Luck!

• ?

I would probably be a little concerned but at least it wasn't his house. That might of caused some problems between us if he had told me it was at his place.

You have to suck it up and get back to 'feeling like intimacy' otherwise he will keep inviting strippers over!

no! He may be the best guy you've ever met but in the end he is a guy in it's in their nature to want stuff like that.

Firstly, why would he even tell you, his wife, that. I mean, he was being honest, but like, if he wanted someone to talk to, he probably has plenty of his guy friends, no...? (X

Source(s): dee xX

yes

booo

• beto

yes, he didn't have to tell you what happened but he did