Are you kidding me, the Bills lost four straight Super Bowls because of Whitney Houston ?!?

I just got done watching The Top Five Reasons you can't blame the Buffalo Bills for losing four straight Super Bowls (1990-1993) on ESPN Classic. The #1 reason they gave was because Whitney Houston (she was a huge Giants fan) sung with her back to the Bills and towards the Giants in the Bills first loss in... show more I just got done watching The Top Five Reasons you can't blame the Buffalo Bills for losing four straight Super Bowls (1990-1993) on ESPN Classic. The #1 reason they gave was because Whitney Houston (she was a huge Giants fan) sung with her back to the Bills and towards the Giants in the Bills first loss in their streak. The show claims this lowered the morale so low for the Bills that it resulted in the Bills losing that Super Bowl and sending them down the path to lose all the rest.
That's one of the craziest f#$%ing things I've ever heard ! Do you agree with their #1 reason ?!