B asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 10 years ago

guys: whats the most important parts pf the womens body for u?

list in order from most important to least:

boobs

butt

face

legs

stomache

arms

hands

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

Obviously boobs n *** however I naturally look at a girls face first then the whole overall picture but specific things like her height, body shape and size of legs. Also what a girl is wearing changes what we focus on first if your wearing leggings then its easier to check out a girls ***, a tight singlet or crop top for the boobs, short skirt for the legs, a hoodie to focus on the face and a nice summer dress for the whole body shape, size, face and hair.

Hope that helps.

Source(s):
  • Paul
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Aesthetically pleasing from a distance is the face, overall figure, then boobs, stomach, butt, legs, arms, hands -- even the way she walks can affect which feature stands out... like the legs and a beautiful behind. However, when I meet a woman, her eyes are what will draw me to her. Her face... her smile... the gentle curve of her cheek and her nose; the graceful arch of her neck; the way her hair frames all of this beauty together. But the eyes, if they sparkle when I meet her and she smiles, I'm then mesmerized and it's all I can do to keep myself from reaching out and caress her face, slowly, wanting so much to just bend in and kiss her on the cheek (even though I'm just meeting her -- and no... I'm not a creep -- just a feeling I have to suppress when I meet some women).

• 10 years ago

gosh, I'm gay... So I don't really seem interested in boobs and butt, but I would say best features face, her mouth, eyes and hands

• 10 years ago

lol my bf says the eyes but i doubt that... i think guys like boos more :|

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

ima girl. wanna see what ppl say lol... i think face might be on the top?

• BB
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

i would hope a guy wouldnt say boobs or butt lol

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

eyes

lips

legs

stomach

boobs

butt

• 10 years ago

boobs!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.