redecorate paint install cracked offer promise apologized
1.I want to _______ the walls of my apartment blue.
2.He said sorry and _____________ for being late.
3.The company gave me a great ________ to stay on the job.
4.The student ___________ that he had cheated on the test.
5.It&rsquo;s so hot. I want to ___________ an air conditioner.
6.I ___________ my jeans on the fence. It&rsquo;s now ripped.
7.I&rsquo;m going to _____________ my living room and rearrange all the furniture.
8.I was ___________ to my friend&rsquo;s wedding party.
9.The window was _____________ when a baseball hit it.
10. He kept his ______________ to be on time. He didn&rsquo;t fail me.
二. 單字填入題目中say, speak, talk or tell
1.________ your mind.
2.________ the truth
3________ a joke
1.________ for yourself
3.________ well of someone
4.__________ thank you
5.__________ a story
6.__________ you&rsquo;re sorry.
1.his/ Jan/ serviced/ has/ had/ car
2.his/ when/ nose/ did/Jim/ pierced/ have/?
3. a/ have/ suit/ you/ ever/ had/ dry cleaned/?
4.have/ when/ installed/ did/you/ air conditioning/?
5.the/ emptying/ garbage/ I / think/ needs
aluminum steelcardboard crate canreusecrush
chinarinse out glass
- 秀珍Lv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. paint 2. apologized 3. offer 4. admitted 5. install 6. tore
7. redecorate 8. invited 9. cracked 10. promise
1. tell 2. tell 3 tell 4. say
1. speak 2. say 3. talk 4. say 5. tell 6. talk
Jan has had his car serviced
When did Jim have his nose pierced?
Have you ever had your suit dry cleaned?
When did you have air conditioning installed?
I think the garbage needs emptying
chinarinse out glass:
can reuse crushSource(s): me