Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

Why do rashes form? What causes a rash?

Where do they come from? What causes rashes?

I don't have STD.

• Joe
    Favorite Answer

First itchiness, where as, the aria itches because there is something on the skin thats not suppose to be there, thus irritates and triggers a non-sympathetic response to scratch.

some one here stated, there are many reasons and lol residency is just over 3 years (time spent in studies and practice)

Every ones answer here is good, but I like the one that pointed out residency of 3 years the most.

If you are curious and absolutely have to know + have the extra $$$money$$$, then go see the local derm doc.

but in the end, all you will get is an anti biotic lotion or cream and perhaps a moisturizer that has no fragrance in it and the rash should begin to dissipate.

It could also be something along the lines of a cold sore, these are common in people who are bed ridden, Obese, paralyzed ETC, laying on the skin for weeks at a time without being "Turned" will cause something that resembles a rash.

Allergens could be the next culprit, where its easy to find out if you have an allergy, for example, I have an allergy to most perfumes, but very mild.

If I shave, then put aftershave cologne there after I will break out (form of a rash).

I also have a mild sensitivity to certain perfumed detergents, where as I will get a mild break out all over my skin if I wear the just cleaned clothing washed using the perfumed detergents.

Source(s): Just rambling on as usual.

1

Source(s): Top Herpes Cure Program : http://HerpesAway.oruty.com/?dogG

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Why do rashes form? What causes a rash?

Source(s): rashes form rash: https://shortly.im/Z58tY

Way too many causes to cover here. A dermatology residency is 3 years long to cover all the rashes. The simple answer is inflammation. Inflammation causes redness, itch, scale and so on. The question is what causes the original inflammation? See your dermatologist.

• Judy

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avNMX

I hate to be the one to tell you this but they have basically sent her home because they are tired of dealing with it. I only say this because I have worked with drs and hospitals for a long time. Diabetics are the worst because you can tell them what to do to take care of themselves and they wont do it or they forget. The spot could be ring worms or it could be the beginning of an infection which will ultimately lead to her having an amputation. The level of methadone they are giving her is really not going to make her want to do better for herself. She basically needs to do some light exercise, but she cant because she is tired because she is druged. She needs to keep her blood levels in check, eat properly,... but in the end it all boils down to her body is fighting an infection that the drs have given up on and because of that her blood sugar levels are spiking which is making it worse. Its a cycle that will end one way or another. The rash will more than likely become an infection, she needs silver from the dr to put on the rash. The dr of course knows this but unless you tell him he wont do his job. Drs are so nuts to just give up on diabetics. Sorry about your aunt.

• Susan

I don't think it's ringworm...ringworm forms small red "rings" between dime and quarter sizes on a person's skin; they are raised and have a flaky appearance and are very itchy. I'm not sure what your aunt has but it sounds to me like it could be from something she was wearing around her calf--maybe a hospital stocking, or some sort of band? The other thing I'd thought of is shingles, although that usually forms a circle around one's waist/hips area. But if I were you, I'd look up shingles on Web MD or someplace like that, just to see. For good measure, look up ringworm as well, just in case I'm wrong about that. But I unfortunately had ringworm once as a kid, b/c my parents used to have a bunch of cats, and they weren't very well cared for. That's how I got it. It sounds nothing like what your aunt has. Anyway hope she gets better soon...my mother is in a very similar state of health by the way, right down to the diabetes and back pain...maybe we can encourage each other! :) God bless. P.S.--Saw the answer that the nurse gave you about cellulitis; checked it out for myself online; and it sounds just like what your aunt has. PLEASE call her doctor ASAP. Hope things go well.

rashes form due to skin allergic conditions it may be due to air,water,dust,pollution what ever the reason may may be you have to take care of it otherwise it may affect u very badly visit a dermatologist

Source(s): self experience

many things.

temperature

irritated skin

STD