do you think katie price's marriage to alex reid is real or fake?

Best Answer

It's legally real, but in the grand scheme of things, it's just another desperate ploy to get herself back into the spotlight. She can't live with the fact she's just a plastic (in more ways than one), 30-something slapper who nobody really cares about and who's 15 minutes of fame has ended and she's heading back to the land of mediocrity. She's only married Alex because he won Celeb BB and she may get some publicity.

I get a bit angry at all the judgemental jibes and spiteful digs at Katie Price. I don't particularly like the girl, (although I still would) but she has been at the very top of her game for a very long time. She has always kept her dignity, in spite of all the negative column inches she may get. She has Managed her career, with nothing but professional aptitude, always been in total control of her image, and how she presents herself to the Public. The Media love her, because she knows how to play the game, takes the rough with the smooth, never whines, or claims she's been hard done by, (even when, occaisionly she has been) And lets face it, she still scrubs up quite well for her age. She may have had some work done, but so has everybody else in the entertainment industry. And it is good work. And why shouldn't she? No-one can seriously say she is not a good loving mother to her children, who will never want for anything. She doesn't party any harder than any other Woman of her age, never gets shot by the Paps staggering pissed up out of Nightclubs with her knickers round her ankles, or all her junk on show. Always conducts herself with dignity, says what she thinks, and doesn't get embroiled in any sleazy scandals. All in all, she is very good at what she does. The best, in fact. So quite why she should engender so much vitriol, from people, is beyond me. Her and Peter were very much in love when they were together, you can't fake that. And she seems to be every bit as much in love with her new bloke. To claim she is riding on his publicity, as a Big Brother winner is laughable, and fatuous. The Bloke was only in there because he was her boyfriend! She doesn't need to chase publicity, She's one of the most recognisable celebrities in the country for Gods sake! And she does work hard for her position. there's no dark secrets in her past, her life is an open book,she's just a normal girl, from a normal family, who's had the luck to make it big time. So why all the slagging off? What harm did she ever do to anyone? None. None at all. Fair play to her.

She looked all fake to me until I saw the two guys she was involved with. They are lovely blokes. Just hope Alex is able for all the hype that will come with being married to her. I'd say the marriage is real.

this is no longer actual. Katie cost is amazingly in a courting with ME, archie. I dont care that her and Alex are doing this pretend difficulty because on the finished of the day it really is for her occupation and she loves me very a lot

There will be a contract defining the marriage that few are aware of. I don't think Katie would like to lose half her fortune so easily.

• It's a real marriage but just more desperate publicity for her :)

Fake every thing about Katie price is FAKE !! meow! meow!!!.....lmao

I think they are in love & happy & wish them well .... I am also sick of Peter & his whinging & fake tears.... he needs to move on as he's the one who broke up with her & said he would never sell his story.. yeah right...... just wish they would all put the children first though ......

as fake as her t*ts

real