Recommendations from Novel Readers?

I am looking for novels that is thrilling, contains mysteries .. Something like Dan Brown's "Angels and Demons" .. It would be appreciated to mention the author's name.\

Thanks in advance =)

Thanks Everyone, Great Novels .. Still waiting for more answers .. Will choose best answer soon! =D

Best Answer

Dan Brown is good, but I like these authors better for this kind of story:

Clive Cussler

James Rollins

Jack Du Brul

Craig Dirgo

• Kelley

Steve Berry writes novels similar to Dan Brown's (I think they're much better written though) with a mix of history, ancient treasure hunting, and thrills. I really like the ones that feature Cotton Malone.

The Templar Legacy

The Alexandria Link

The Venetian Betrayal

The Charlemagne Pursuit

The Paris Vendetta

The Emperor's Tomb (due out some time this year)

Father Elijah

by: Michael D. O' Brien

quite alot of stephen kings books are thrilling if you dont mind horror. James patterson is good too. and also, i know hes a childrens writer, but r.l.stine is also very good lol.

change your genre..haha..read the novels by jonathan kellerman's dr.death..totally nerve wracking..

I would also suggest Robin Cook, the best medical thriller writer..Acceptable Risk is one of his best.

james patterson

witch and wizard