I am going through a breakup and need advice, STAT! Thank you for taking the time to read my question :).?

We have been broken up since October and I am still white knuckling it hoping that things will turn around. The reason I have hope is because my ex has told me he still cares for me very deeply and has loved me deeply. We have been communicating the last 4 months and yes, there has been a ton of drama. I basically... show more We have been broken up since October and I am still white knuckling it hoping that things will turn around. The reason I have hope is because my ex has told me he still cares for me very deeply and has loved me deeply. We have been communicating the last 4 months and yes, there has been a ton of drama. I basically took him for granted and I intiated the breakup. The damage I have caused almost seems hopeless at this point because he is now supporting my dating others, he said too much damage has occured and that maybe at another time things may work out, but, he has pretty much made up his mind. I saw him a couple days ago and we actually had a pretty wonderful time. I kept it cool and basically treated him like a friend. I initiated the end of our meeting. He drove me to my car and he put his hand on my leg and gave me a tight hug, basically didn't want to let go. Then, he tells me how great I looked and how good I smell and that it was great to see me. Now, I intiated a convo today and now, he seems completely oblivious that the other night ever happened. I asked him if he felt anything when he saw me and asked he was still in love with me. He answered with, "lets focus on the guys you are dating". After our meeting, I found out that he was on an online dating site and knew that my little sister just signed up and he emailed her! He said that he thought her profile looked good and wished her luck with it. Now, he claims that it was strictly to be nice and I accused him of having alterior motives, which lead to another fight. We have agreed to date others and he knows that I am dating a man I actually like and is acting supportive, so I told him that it could potentially turn into something serious and that I was ready to be intimate with this guy. He said, 'good luck'! Of course, I am trying to make him jealous and I don't plan on sleeping with this guy.I am losing my marbles. Anyway, I don't know what to do anymore. I want him back. Thanks again for all of your suggestions.