Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicRadio · 1 decade ago

Where can I broadcast online music for free?

a site where I can broadcast music off my computer for free.

Please Help.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hello…

There is just so much wonderful music to download, Hip hop, Country, trance, techno, alternative and rock music/movies, they have it all. And most inportent, it is an Expert Review of Music Download Sites.

Have a try with it:

http://www.mp3-music-download-sites.com/resources/...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

no matter if it really is wireless and consider were given a consistent connection to the internet you are able to, in the different case it gained't artwork. There are some products to apply at your residence (if it fairly is the really position you opt for to attempt this) which will wirelessly broadcast your music out of your laptop on for your position stereo so perhaps it would artwork for your transportable FM participant. Logitech has those variety of things so pass study their information superhighway web site. the really different answer you may want to opt for to envision out is satellite tv for pc radio platforms. they comprise transportable instruments and also you may want to list songs you want to boot. have exciting!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can use Winamp with the ShoutCAST plugin app for it. You also need the ShoutCast server, which runs separately from Winamp. That acts as your "transmitter"

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

youtube lol ...................or try something like blog tv where you can do a dj type thing have an hour to play sum of ur best tracks

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YOU TUBE!!!!!!! LOL!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.