Women only. What's your ideal body shape? Do you think the emaciated skinny look is attractive?

Just wondering what you ladies think what the perfect body shape is. Do you think: Voluptuous: (overweight) Queen Latifa Curvy: (low average to average body fat with lots of muscle) Michelle Rodriguez Muscular: (very little body fat with lots of muscle) Jillian Michaels Lean: (a bit of body fat and a bit... show more Just wondering what you ladies think what the perfect body shape is.

Do you think:

Voluptuous: (overweight) Queen Latifa
Curvy: (low average to average body fat with lots of muscle) Michelle Rodriguez
Muscular: (very little body fat with lots of muscle) Jillian Michaels
Lean: (a bit of body fat and a bit of muscle) Can't really think of any, they are either curvy or emaciated these days
Emaciated: (no body fat, very little muscle, anorexic - look) Keira Knightley

Mine is toned and muscly with some body fat. Curvy, yet very fit shape. Some what like Michelle Rodriguez but a bit more muscular and could have a bit more body fat. I don't mind muscular as well like Jillian Michaels but it might scare away men.

Thanks for your answers!
Update: The reason why I'm asking is because experts say that women these days want to look anorexic but I don't believe them. I think the average woman wants to look like a woman and not a little boy.
Update 2: I meant little girl:P