Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 1 decade ago

Buy or Sell: Wu-Tang Clan is a better rap group than N.W.A.?

I just want to hear your opinions of who is better? I choose the Wu-Tang Clan, because they have better flow and lyrics

Favorite Answer

You cannot even compare Wu Tang to this.

NWA is overrated thats right i said it, Wu Tang has produced timeless classics for the children, NWA had one album they were a joke and they are all sellouts and posers

Wu Tang is the greatest hip hop group of all time and NWA is not even in my top 10

WU TANG FOREVER

RZA is a better producer than Dre and U god debatably the worst in Wu Tang is 100 times better than anyone in NWA

Wu tang did not have no ghostwriters

The guy below me is an idiot and has never heard a Wu Tang Discography or an NWA discography he is just going by what MTV told him.

Source(s): Ice cube wrote lyrics for everyone in that group i rest my case
  • wu tang clan more styles and better beats i assume ice cube wrote most of the lines in NWA i think wu tang have a better rhyme style as well

Buy.

Wu tang was a better group, but N.W.A. popularized West Coast rap. N.W.A. is far more important to hip hop.

There is no comparison.

Wu -Tang is a very good rap group, but you're talking about NWA. Eazy-E, Dr. Dre, Ice-Cube, MC Ren... come on! They're legends.

• Buy BUT Nwa is way more influential

I'm really not sure but if you go to squeaktube.com twitter page they may be able to help. Ask them your questions. Their also giving away free ipods.Heres their twitter link http://twitter.com/Squeaktube

Source(s): friends

buy

I will buy that.

Neither.

Buy. I would buy that for one million dollars please