So most Americans want war with Iran regardless of any other situation?

I just did a survey Yesterday and asked Americans who DID NOT believe Iran was a threat if they thought the U.S should strike it. Amazingly most of them(60%) still said a war with Iran was necessary. I asked them what was their reasoning and these were some reasons: 1-Iran is a true Muslim country and can not... show more I just did a survey Yesterday and asked Americans who DID NOT believe Iran was a threat if they thought the U.S should strike it.

Amazingly most of them(60%) still said a war with Iran was necessary. I asked them what was their reasoning and these were some reasons:
1-Iran is a true Muslim country and can not be trusted under any condition.
2-Iran's Government and theocracy should be abolished they have no right to govern in this matter.
3-Iran cannot be trusted regardless of their weakness or lack of threat.
and other weird reasons.

So is it safe to conclude that Americans and their Government think alike(for the most part) and the notion that Americans support war because they are convinced Iran's a threat is a lie?
That most Americans want war anyway?