Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 10 years ago

Why do my balls smell like ham?

I don't know why but every time i pull down my pants i get this extremely harsh smell of ham, it's been going on for weeks, is this a problem?

Favorite Answer

Hair causes you to sweat more, so you can shave all of your pubic hair. This sweat causes the ham smell. Another thing you can do is try using and anti-persperent spray. Sometimes boxers allow more air to the genitals, than fitted underwear, so you can try that.

• Andy

Have you been eating a lot of ham?

There's a lot of sweat glands down there, so when you eat things with strong smells the smell can be sweated out.

Seriously, try it with a lot of garlic for a few days.

Could be, or might be nothing. Do you clean often? If you're really worried, see your doctor or go to a GUM clinic if you want to be anonymous.

• John N

could be a case of jock itch. maybe get some jock itch spray to use on them. I'd also use some baby powder on them after your shower.

idk, better let me taste