I look like Adolf Hitler... HELP!?

Hi everyone, I need help... seriously.

Well, I'm 19 years old, at college, and I happen to look identically like the famed Nazi dictator - and no one I know lets me forget it. It's horrendous. I have no friends whatsoever - the people at college constantly bully me, and always shout "Heil Der Fuhrer!" when I walk past... I've never had a girlfriend, and it looks like I never will. Girls avoid me, guys taunt me. I've tried to grow my hair long, but it doesn't work - I grew facial hair, but it makes me look like a rapist version of Hitler. I know this is a stupid question, but surely there's something else I can do?! Is there a way I can make friends when I'm born with the face of the most evil man to live?

Thanks,

Tommy

Best Answer

mein Fuhrer... shave off that tache!

And stop interfering with alsatians.

• Stacy

Honestly it depends on what you look up to him for. Personally I don't idolize him at all, but disregarding what he did in the war Hitler was an incredible speaker. He was a political genius, and the only thing that stopped him from becoming a great man was one the fact that he was legally insane and two he tried to take over the world.

Get rid of your mustache.

Problem solved.

And don't wear your hair like Hitler.

Der Deutsche Stolz!

• Whats wrong with that? Hitler was a very popular guy

try shaving the Hitler 'stache

Try dying your hair red. that might throw them a curveball. You may try acting.

go bald? dye your hair?

ROFL WTFFF