I look like Adolf Hitler... HELP!?

Hi everyone, I need help... seriously.

Well, I'm 19 years old, at college, and I happen to look identically like the famed Nazi dictator - and no one I know lets me forget it. It's horrendous. I have no friends whatsoever - the people at college constantly bully me, and always shout "Heil Der Fuhrer!" when I walk past... I've never had a girlfriend, and it looks like I never will. Girls avoid me, guys taunt me. I've tried to grow my hair long, but it doesn't work - I grew facial hair, but it makes me look like a rapist version of Hitler. I know this is a stupid question, but surely there's something else I can do?! Is there a way I can make friends when I'm born with the face of the most evil man to live?

Thanks,

Tommy

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

mein Fuhrer... shave off that tache!

And stop interfering with alsatians.

• Stacy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Honestly it depends on what you look up to him for. Personally I don't idolize him at all, but disregarding what he did in the war Hitler was an incredible speaker. He was a political genius, and the only thing that stopped him from becoming a great man was one the fact that he was legally insane and two he tried to take over the world.

• 10 years ago

Get rid of your mustache.

Problem solved.

And don't wear your hair like Hitler.

Der Deutsche Stolz!

• Whats wrong with that? Hitler was a very popular guy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

try shaving the Hitler 'stache

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Try dying your hair red. that might throw them a curveball. You may try acting.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

go bald? dye your hair?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

ROFL WTFFF

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.