Any spectacular, addicting series for a teen girl?

Hey, I've already read:

(1-5 stars)

-Harry Potter*****

-Twilight**

-The Host*****

-Uglies****

-Skinned****

-Sarah Dessen Books***

-The Hunger Games*****

-Series of Unfortunate Events**

-Maximum Ride****

-Inkheart***

Hmm... that's all I can remember right now.xD

So, any suggestions?

Thank you! :]

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

Fablehaven by Brandon Mull

Dark is Rising by Susan Cooper--If you've seen the film, just ignore it

Charlie Bone by Jenny Nimmo--I read the first one and liked it, although they might have ripped off Harry Potter a little bit, lol.

Ginger Pye by Eleanor Estes--not actually the name of the series, but they all have "Pye" in the title.

Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis

Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery

The Janey Johnson series by Caroline B. Cooney--I read the first one without realizing it was a series and was so mad when I finished and didn't have the next one!

I would just like to note, I was introduced to all but a couple of these as an adult by my teenage sisters...and I still enjoy them once in a while!

Happy reading! :)

• 10 years ago

You should definitely read Megan Whalen Turner's Eugenides books - they are absolutely brilliant, easy to read, and lots of fun. They're fantasy, set in ancient Greece. Books so far are:

The Thief

The Queen of Attolia

The King of Attolia

The fourth one, "Conspiracy of Kings" is coming out this March. Each one has been progressively far better than the last, so even if The Thief doesn't hook you (I liked it, but didn't find it as amazing as the next two), I'd still recommend trying the next one - they definitely need to be read in order, though. The first book is the only one told from first person perspective, so don't let that turn you off, either, if it's not your thing. ;)

• foenix
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments (City of Bones, City of Ash, Cit of Glass)

House of Night Series

Beautiful creatures (not a series, but a good book)

• 10 years ago

Ever read a book by Ellen Hopkins?

You would probably love her books.

I've read-

Identical

and

Burned

http://www.ellenhopkins.com/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

maybe percy jackson and the olmpians.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.