promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What team has the best chance to win my baseball fantasy league?

We play head to head, 7x7 stat scoring and there's 30 roster spots. (C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OFx3, UTILx2, Corner Infield, rest are bench and pitching.)

Stats are R, HR, RBI, AVG, SB, OBP. Total bases, IP, W, SV, K, HOLD, ERA, WHIP

Team 1 : J. Mauer, P. Sandoval, D. Wright, T. Tulowitzki, J. Ellsbury, C. Pena, R. Halladay, D. Haren, F. Rodriguez, T. Lilly

Team 2 : R. Howard, A. Rodriguez, A. Dunn, Ichiro, G. Sizemore, M. Holliday, F. Hernandez, T. Lincecum, J. Lester, J. Beckett

Team 3 : P. Fielder, I. Kinsler, M Reynolds, N. Markakis, R. Braun, J. Upton, Z. Greinke, C. Kershaw, R. Nolasco, J. Verlander

Team 4 (my team) : V. Martinez, A. Pujols, A. Hill, J. Reyes, H. Ramirez, C. Crawford, J. Vazquez, M. Garza, J. Chamberlain, H. Bell

Team 5 : J. Votto, L. Berkman, B. Phillips, R. Zimmerman, K. Morales, C. Beltran, C. Sabathia, J. Weaver, J. Papelbon, T. Hanson

Team 6 : J. Morneau, C. Utley, E. Longoria, M. Kemp, A. Jones, S. Victorino, J. Santana, C. Billingsley, C. Hamels, J. Joshson

We have 2 other teams that are open, so no keepers have been picked but I don't think they have any chance of winning the league.

So out of these teams who do you think has the best chance to win?

Update:

I could also do a Jose Reyes for Justin Verlander trade.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Pronk
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Team 2 looks to be the all around best,,but you have the best offense.

~g0()d LuCk~

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Team 2 : R. Howard, A. Rodriguez, A. Dunn, Ichiro, G. Sizemore, M. Holliday, F. Hernandez, T. Lincecum, J. Lester, J. Beckett

There all good!!!

• 1 decade ago

team 4 or 2

• 4 years ago

you have an excellent team. i could provide it a 9/10, and you definetely have of project to win a championship. i admire the reality which you have taken gamers who had undesirable years. Many gamers will stay faraway from shown adult adult males who had undesirable years, meaning they drop interior the draft, and you get their production while their playing super for a later %.. C - Mauer is between the extra effective catchers. he gets you an excellent BA with some steals. 1B - Berkman is constantly super. he's likewise flexible with OF elibility. 2B - Figgins is surprising for BA and steals. he's likewise flexible. SS - Drew is first rate, yet you ought to work out extra effective numbers around the board. A .270 15-15 season looks obtainable. 3B - Wright is a beast and gets lots of homeruns and steals. OF - Soriano is a huge skill/velocity threat, and Lee is constantly super. Bay ought to also have a bounce lower back 365 days. Util - Swisher ought to regain his 35 homerun skill with a pass to a hitter's ballpark. Bench - Burrell might ultimately have a step forward 365 days. he's have been given lots of skill. Hermida is a sleeper and has lots of skill. Blalock is a sleeper besides. SP - Lackey and Kazmir are super, and Harang is super for ok's. Lincecum is dominant and can have an excellent era, WHIP, and ok's. Harden is a good sized harm-threat yet while healthy, he might nicely be an ace. RP - Soriano is an underrated closer, and Marmol is nice. whether Howry wins the remaining job, Marmol will ultimately get it. the only adjustment i could make it to get rid of Pettitte. With each little thing that has long previous in this offseason, i don't experience delicate taking him in my draft. wish I helped!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like team 2 also.

• 1 decade ago

team 2 looks pretty beast. ur team looks good 2 but team 1 n 2 have u beat.

Source(s): high flyer
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.