Which Church is the Right Church?

Favorite Answer

The true church: Transfiguration Church of our Lord.

P.s.: Kathy, I love your church, St Nicholas. Pax

Reminds me of the last words of Mary the mother of Jesus:

John 2:

5 His mother said to the servants, “Do whatever he tells you.”

Christians as a group are the church. Christians go to many different churches of different denominations - This is where the work of a Christian is that Jesus tells us to do.

Source(s): nice church

I have studued this same question, And tried many churches, i have found that religion was designed to control you , not just you but the masses! The only church you need is the one in your soul! Follow your own dreams and path! do not be too easily influenced by the religions! Thay are all the same anyway just different outlooks on the same subject!

Whatever church you feel comfortable with is the right church! I don't know what your religion is, but if you feel comfortable with a certain church than it may be the right one for you!

None - the CHURCH is body of believers who follow Christ Jesus according to scripture, religion is mostly a bunch of man made traditions, rules and rituals. THE CHURCH is not bound by any local assembly or denomination. THE CHURCH are those that follow Christ having been saved.

Relationship with Christ, not religion.

Indeed, it's become like a labyrinth of smoke and mirrors;

All the more reason to be "led of the Spirit", not by men.

Modern churches seem like churches of Galatia.

In many cases good people have to leave churches,

when they can no longer stand the lies & hypocrisy.

A new high priest went higher to become us: harmless.

Nearly 2,000 years ago, Jesus Christ built His Church—and promised that it could never be destroyed (Matt. 16:18)!

Although foretold to remain small and persecuted, and to appear in seven phases, this Church—with faithful leaders and members in every age—has endured and continued. And it has been recognizable to those knowing what earmarks and signs to look for.

Where has this Church been for nearly two millennia? Can it be found in history and traced to the present day? How is it identified?

As compelling and gripping as anything you will read, here is the astonishing, inspiring and fascinating true story of the Church of God!

The Church is the believers, Kathy, not any certain building or organization!

• Whichever one takes the least amount of money from their extortion..er I mean collection plate and gives that to fill the bank accounts of the church leaders over what they said they'd use the money for in the first place.

"Right"? That could presume the answer is that ONLY ONE is "right." I would disagree with that premise and so the question is not possible for me to answer if you phrase it that way.

Which hospital was I born in?

Which building is the tallest?

They all imply ONE correct answer. It's quite possible that many different churches all have SOMETHING to offer people so more than one can be "right."