R&P: Do You Have One Song That Represents Being Caught In A Moment?

And almost not getting out of it? Hello friends, your brother Punch is back with part two of his "moments" series of questions.. Who were these people who wouldn't leave? Street performers, acrobats, and the very Ill.. Pregnant women whose boyfriends threw them out..Street trash and neon drenched... show more And almost not getting out of it? Hello friends, your brother Punch is back with part two of his "moments" series of questions.. Who were these people who wouldn't leave? Street performers, acrobats, and the very Ill.. Pregnant women whose boyfriends threw them out..Street trash and neon drenched writers of the underworld.. Drowned rats and sycophants they all sought refuge at what became known all over Hollywood as "Punches" or " The Gower spot" , indeed someone was very generous with generosity..For two months they came and went.. Criminals and ex-cons, debutant's and nerds mingled freely together as skin was pierced and the blood often hit the floor.. It lasted two months,, and now two months later? the clothes and memories still litter the floors of what will very soon be a vacant apt.. as vacant as Punch's life now remains.. One day the Hollywood tourist buses will run down Camerford Ave and the bus driver will announce that there is where it all went down... until then..

Do You Have One Song That Represents Being Caught In A Moment that was hard to get out of?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqFXZMdpM...
U2 - Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of

Thank you everyone
Update: Thanks for the stars.. I think i dropped this question at the wrong moment and it sorta got buried on page two in short order.. I'd like my contacts to know what it was i was up to...

23 answers 23