Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

Pizza help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Do you recieve change when you pay the pizza dilevery guy?

Favorite Answer

I used to deliver pizza and yes, you receive change. Drivers are required to make change if not then it is stealing if they leave without giving change against your will. Tha problem I had one time I delevered a pizza to a real rich neighborhood and the man lived in a $300,000. home at least because that is what they started at and came to the door in a nice suit and had fancy cars and boats in the driveway Gave me all but dollar of the price and then demanded that I pay for the rest. I was ignorant, what I should have done was call the police because even stealing a dollar is theft and can lad him in jail.

If you mean change as in "coins", nope. If you just mean change as in the pizza costs $16 and I hand over a $20 bill and receive $2 back ($2 tip), then yes.

I'v gotten change from some people and none from others it really depends!

nope! all they have is cash. so if the pizza is 12.76 you give them a 20, youll only get 7 dollars back.

Source(s): i order pizza all the time.

yes you get change back if you paid more than the cost, he will give you change back!

No. What you pay him includes the tip (and it better!).

depends who you go with...