Do you agree that Batman and Robin is the worst film ever? Or can you think of anything worse?

Empireonline.com did a survey and Batman and Robin was voted the worst move ever. Surely there are worse films.

• A.R.
    Favorite Answer

Humanoids from the Deep

Blair Witch Project

Congo

Any of the Kickboxer or American Ninja movies

and I may be alone here, but I hated Sophie's Choice

I could go on forever, but why bother?

Oh, also kind of sad that Stanley Kubrick went out on Eyes Wide Shut, likely his worst film ever

i visit in no way comprehend this myself. i presumed like maximum sequence, it have been given extra effective because it went. comparable because of the fact the recent Batman and an excellent form of alternative sequence. yet ive heard human beings say issues like that 2 2d "Bat nipples" come on, are you for genuine? SO WHAT ive heard human beings say they didnt see arnold as mr freeze yet i cant think of of all people extra effective for the function. he's a good sized guy and whilst im no longer a batman comics reader in view that i became like 9, I certainly have considered %. of freeze and that i think of he became vast too. Bane to me became the only disapointment. Bane became alright portrayed in dark Knight Rises, the place he almost destroys Batman via breaking his lower back. interior the comics there became an aprentice, no longer Robin, who temporarily took his place and the two could later conflict while Bruce Wayne realizes that the guy's ruthlesness will wreck the goodness of Batman, In Batman & Robin, there is one short conflict between Bane and Batman and it sucked. Bane became a weight lifter in detention center who equipped up his physique. He wasnt this scrawny little guy the action picture makes him out to be. Even DKR didnt get that precise. Bane is like 10+ ft tall and interior the comics looks extra like a monster then purely a 6ft tall guy with vast muscle tissues. aside from Bane i cherished the action picture.

Prolly everyone I talked to had said George Clooney was the worst Batman, but I like George Clooney.

• Matt H

The new Transformers movies. They're unwatchable even on a "so bad it's good" level.

Batman and Robin can be enjoyed for it's relentless rubbishness, Transformers is just abysmal.

(Solaris is actually really good. It's just one of those films where you have to use your brain whilst watching it.)

CatWoman was THE WORST movie I have ever seen. It was bad acting with countless horrible cat puns. The only reason they made this movie is to make Halle Barry run around in a tight leather suit so guys will watch it... (same with Jennifer's Body)

Source(s): Personal Experience

Napoleon Dynamite, Freddy got Fingered, crank 2

Hi, I have to disagree I think the worst film ever ever is Solaris. I have never ever switched a film off half way through before, its an hour of my life I will never get back!!! L x

Material Girls-

its abysmal

no,

and possibly one of the following,

valiant (the animated film about the pidgeons in ww2)

knowing - granted the first half of the film was ok, but the 2nd half was confusing as hell

hannah montana movie

high school musical (any of)

saw (any from saw 3/4 onwards)

hostel

The Hangover

Eragon

Series of Unfortunate Events

Tale of Desperaux

Karate Dog (with chevy chase)

Transformers 2

Night at the Museum 2

Cloverfield

Category 6

Category 7

The Sky's on Fire

Take your pick. The list goes on and on and on and on...