Steroid Question about Michael Phelps and Testing?

I know Michael Phelps gets tested all the time...but are these test testing for everything possible regarded performing enhancing drugs? Aren’t there some performing enhancing drugs that are still undetectable or even something out there that you can take right before testing to pass? Or even cycle off the drug... show more I know Michael Phelps gets tested all the time...but are these test testing for everything possible regarded performing enhancing drugs? Aren’t there some performing enhancing drugs that are still undetectable or even something out there that you can take right before testing to pass? Or even cycle off the drug just at the right time before the test? I played D1 football back in the 1980's and 80%-90% of the players were taking steroids. Everyone denied it even to this day. Phelps obviously has no problem taking recreation drugs so if he could why wouldn't he try some form (new form) of undetectable steroid? Or just know how to beat the test? I hope they freeze and save these test. My guess is that 20 years from now there is going to be a lot of medals stripped away. This reminds me of when Mark McGuire’s hit 70+ in 1 season…just out of the norm…I hope he’s not, but this day and age I just don’t believe anybody anymore. I’m also started to wonder the same about Tiger Woods. Sorry.
3 answers 3