Which free email accounts (i.e. hotmail, yahoo, aol...) allows my email 2 get thru a Gmail inbox & NOT SPAM?

Ok I have a yahoo & hotmail email account both free. I sent 2 emails to this person (no we aren't friends yet but asked if my emails were received?). I was told my email(s) made it to the spam box because this guy set it on high spam alert status or something...no I don't have said person's phone number... show more Ok I have a yahoo & hotmail email account both free. I sent 2 emails to this person (no we aren't friends yet but asked if my emails were received?). I was told my email(s) made it to the spam box because this guy set it on high spam alert status or something...no I don't have said person's phone number my other friend gave me his email address and I am trying to snag his attention instead of put an advertisement out that I emailed him.

so my question is other than writing out URGENT; IMPORTANT; NOT SPAM PLEASE READ in the subject line....does using say a high priority symbol on the next email I send & flagging it high priority when it gets sent to those gmail address does it still land does it still land in spam inbox or will it actually make it into his gmail regular INBOX???

again I repeat I don't have said guy's phone number but my friend snag his email address and for 2 months een trying to snag his attention by my lonesome....without calling to see if he got it cause I want to know if he replies to his emails and my other friend already found out that my emails went straight to spam and I should try again.... stupid gmail :(

Thank you all for helping me out.
1 answer 1