Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育及參考書小學及中學教育 · 1 decade ago

英文高手快進來~~英文作文(急)聽日要交

聽日要交

題目:An unexpected present

字數145-150

最緊要有創意

麻煩咁多位

只需要小六程度

Rating
    Favorite Answer

An unexpected present

This morning, when I was still in bed, the door bell rang.

I woke up and peeked through the door hole. It was my best friend, Amy. It is quite strange that she visited me such early.

I opened the door. She shouted, " Happy Birthday!" I then realized that today was my birthday. Amy was holding a huge box. It was the present for me. She handed it to me and I opened it curiously and slowly. Oh, it was a cage with two lovely hamsters!

The two hamsters are both in white. They sized same as a new born baby's hand. In the cage, there is a slide and a wheel for them to exercise. The two hamsters seemed to enjoy themselves.

I was suprised to recieve this gift. Last week, I wrote a composition about my favourite animals, hamsters. I let Amy to view it afterwards. She then gave me real hamsters as gift. How scrupulous she is!

I love the hamsters a lot and named them Mary and Peter. They then live with happily!

2010-02-04 22:35:15 補充:

They then live with me happily!

Source(s): myself=]