Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 10 years ago

What type of men are singled out the most by feminists?

I know your gonna say all men, but who do they really go after

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

White men. White menz iz privileged and haz evil capitalist patriarchal system enslaving womenz and minorities....

Most feminists are white, too. I think the whole taking down the patriarchy thing is about white girls having daddy complexes and rebelling against their fathers and against all paternal figures in their lives and in their cultures/societies/communities.

• 10 years ago

Not all feminist are vindictive.

Victims of vindictive feminist may include;

Fathers, Sons, Brothers, Bums, Egg-heads, Meat-heads, Jocks, Playboys, Pretty-boys, Business Owners, Tycoons, Oppressors, Abusers, Rapist, Historical Figures..

• Intellectual men. Men who can figure out what they are up to, what's their hidden agenda and schemes, plots against all men.

• 10 years ago

The kind of men they want to be.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Real men. But when those men turn the tables they scurry away and cry foul.

Source(s): me.
  • 10 years ago

Judging by the feminists here, they have no gripe insult any type of men. They seem to think nice guys is a synonym for evil bastards.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I am a rather manly man, and for some reason feminists like me. They think I cant help it or something. I really order feminists around in a confident way. I think they just want someone to stand up to their challenge.

• 10 years ago

Other wo-men.

• 10 years ago

Gay men because they like to be one

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Well

traditional men

family centric men

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.