What would happen if i took sleeping pills every day for 4 days?

What would happen if i took sleeping pills every day for 4 days everytime i woke up in order to avoid consciousness. Like a self induced four day coma?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

this is a bad thing to start doing. i started this habit to escape depresion and im still doing it 18 years later. im now addicted to sleeping pills. my months supply only lasts a week then i have to go cold turky til the dr lets me have my repeat prescription. i run out again after tonight and its not a nice place to be. you feel very ill.

• 3 years ago

Wow, ok. at first, she could certainly bypass to the well-being care provider and describe the different symptoms. If she is experiencing discomfort, i will comprehend why you need to think of that it is the made of a good cranium.. otherwise, i don't comprehend what you're conversing approximately. Insomnia could have many supplies, yet i think of that the cranium element must be leaping to conclusions. between the main effective supplies of insomnia, or sleep difficulty usually, is stress. If she is adventure any symptoms of rigidity, this might certainly make a contribution to insomnia, and that's a viscous cycle, aggravating and not drowsing, and worry approximately no longer drowsing. i became clinically determined with an rigidity illness a pair of years in the past, and placed on an anti-depressant. I took ambien to help me sleep for 4 months, yet ultimately I balanced out adequate to sleep on my very very own.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

You'd still wake up but feel groggy. Don't bother.

• 10 years ago

you may pass way.for real

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

u can go into cardiac arrest.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.