Do you play cupid on a worldwide scale considering people rely so much on their [quote]Avatars[/unquote]...?

...nowadays days? I mean, a simple thumb up or down of those surrounding said answerer is enough to convince that surrounded Avatar to even out, so to speak (whether in real life or online)... ...hell, the Mayan's did bloodletting rituals not to mention institutionalized warfare among themselves because... show more ...nowadays days?

I mean, a simple thumb up or down of those surrounding said answerer is enough to convince that surrounded Avatar to even out, so to speak (whether in real life or online)...

...hell, the Mayan's did bloodletting rituals not to mention institutionalized warfare among themselves because novelty wasn't present enough in their discourse (until the Europeans showed up).

At the end of the day the Civil Rights era [i.e. social instability] built up our libido in order to push the economy to launch our species to the moon!

With that said, can we go further?

(actually, we will since Big Brotha has redirected NASA goals to build bigger rockets that go beyond our Sister moon)
10 answers 10