Am I the only one who doesn't think Taylor Swift isn't pretty?

i'm not being rude to taylor swift, and i definitely don't think she's ugly, but why does everyone in america think that she's super gorgeous? she looks like just another american girl to me when she doesn't have makeup on. (all the stars have professional makeup artists)

rachel- no offense taken. i was talking about her when she doesn't have makeup on. haven't you even seen the pictures of stars without makeup? if you go to yahoo omg, they do this pretty often, you'll be able to see how celebs look without makeup. they look a lot different!

guys, just because i said i didn't think she was pretty doesn't mean that you should completely diss her...

haha. about the grammar correction, kudos to you. i'm usually a freak about grammar and proper spelling, but i think i just got jumbled. believe me when i say i'm not stupid. :)

Favorite Answer

She doesn't look like a supermodel when she's not wearing makeup. She doesn't really look like a supermodel when she IS wearing it. I'm her biggest fan ever and I don't think she's that gorgeous. She writes amazing songs, though :)

haha i just realized your question is a double negative... you DON'T think she ISN'T pretty, which means you DO think she IS pretty.

The correct way would be ''Am I the only one who thinks Taylor Swift isn't pretty?''

not trying to annoying i'm just sayin'.

She's not all the Gorgeous its my opinion xD and i agree she looks like an american girl without makeup

I think she's overrated when it comes to her appearence. I hear people say "Oh my God, she's so pretty", but I don't really see it. She's got a unique face but that's because of the way her face it structured. I don't find her *that* pretty, but she's not ugly.

I can't really judge since I am definitely not better looking than she is, and I assume that you aren't either. No offense, but neither of us have the means to have professionals make us look beautiful every day, unfortunately.

I think she's pretty and I definitely wouldn't mind looking like her.

I've never actually heard someone describe her as pretty, so I don't know who is calling her "super gorgeous."

She's beautiful. What do you look like? Bet not half as lovely.

shes cute but something looks weird in her mouth area..i duno

She's cute, in my opinion. I wouldn't say she's super gorgeous.

.....

That ***** anit going to be so pretty when I get ahold of her

I really don't think she's that pretty either. don't worry ur definetly not alone!!

i don't really like her attitude either!

i mean she acts really immature sumtimes and fake!!