Blago is entitled to representation by the Attorney General of Illinois.?

I just heard his defense attorney talking at a news conference that Blago should have the right to representation by the Attorney general but since she is filing suit in the supreme court of Illinois, the state should pay Blago's defense costs. Seems like quite a deal. Illinois pays for the prosecution and the... show more I just heard his defense attorney talking at a news conference that Blago should have the right to representation by the Attorney general but since she is filing suit in the supreme court of Illinois, the state should pay Blago's defense costs. Seems like quite a deal. Illinois pays for the prosecution and the defense for this sleaze. The State won't impeach him and the court won't remove him and the representatives don't want a special election for the Senate seat. What is going on? Politics as usual?

Will Blago serve out his term while we all watch and wait?