Are the dynamics of sex different when a circumcised guy has sex vs. when an uncircumcised guy has sex?

This is a serious question for women and their experiences with guys, and I'm not trying to be funny.

Do circumcised guys have to have sex harder and faster because of the lack of the foreskin sleeve?

...because of the lack of foreskin providing a double gliding motion, and also because they're less sensitive in the head because of the keratinization (thickening) of the head (glans), so they need to thrust repeatedly harder and faster to acheive more sensation?

This is a serious question because it deals with whether circumcision is not a good thing to do because it changes the fundamental dynamics of sex.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

Cutting off parts of the penis changes the dynamics of the penis and that it therefore changes the dynamics of sex.

Much is said about desensitizing the glans. However, the glans is relatively insensitive, particularly to fine touch. It also goes a bit numb upon erection. As such, only having the glans for sensing is a problem. Circumcision destroys about 20000 fine touch and stretch nerve endings. It takes away the inner foreskin and the ridged band and often the frenulum. These parts of the penis are great for ones pleasure including pleasure from touch and stretch (that is why nutters like Kellogg wanted to chop em off, to curtail masturbation). These parts do directly contacts the vagina wall for very great pleasure all around. The only touch organ possessing as rich erogenous innervation as the foreskin is the clitoris. Circumcision deprives man of 2/3ds of the main erogenous zone constituted of the foreskin and the glans.

Besides the loss of sensation (pleasure) the dynamics change is significant. This is the loss of the movement of the foreskin from being slipped all the way, or almost all the way, back to the base of the penis, and also slipped forward beyond the glans.

If some adult really wants to do this to themselves, after understanding what they will lose, that is their issue. However, it is not acceptable to change the dynamics of the penis of someone else. It is not OK to take away erogenous tissue and remove capacity for pleasure from another human for LIFE.

• Rosa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Circumcision does indeed change the fundemental dynamics of sex. Humans can only have natural sex, what we evolved to, with a natural penis. It does indeed remove about 20000 fine touch and strecth nerve endings and a "cut" penis does not have a huge amount of the natural sensing capacity -- there is a loss of capacity for pleasure for good. I don't see how this change from nature can be good for either male or female. Natural; men do not do it sooner, the sensation does not cause PE but instead provides good feedback and helps time orgasm. In fact, cut men have more PE problems as some get wrong signals from the circumcision scar (the scar is the most sensitive part of the cut male) that causes premature ejaculation. There is a need for Americans to catch up with the rest of the advanced world, that DOES NOT do this to baby boys. The foreskin is not just skin and does not just protect the glans(head). Circumcision is now known to ablate the most sensitive parts of the male genitals. This surgery takes away the main male pleasure zones with about 20000 fine touch and stretch nerve endings amputated. The foreskin has several parts including the ridged band that is great for ones pleasure (that is why nutters like Kellogg wanted to chop em off, to curtail masturbation), Masturbation is important for a mans physical and mental health. The ridged band directly contacts the vagina for very great pleasure all around. The dynamics of sex and the actual mechanism of the penis are drastically changed by circumcision. The foreskin can normally be slipped all the way, or almost all the way, back to the base of the penis, and also slipped forward beyond the glans. This wide range of motion is the mechanism by which the penis and the orgasmic triggers in the foreskin, frenulum, and glans are stimulated. The only touch organ possessing as rich erogenous innervation as the foreskin is the clitoris. Circumcision deprives man of 2/3ds of the main erogenous zone constituted of the foreskin and the glans.

• 10 years ago

Yes, I do believe that it's different, in the ways that you mention.

I also think that circumcised men tend to be more focused on whether a woman is 'tight', because they need all the sensation they can get.

Unfortunately, tightness generally indicates a lack of arousal in a woman. So it seems likely that circumcised men are more likely to want to skip foreplay. For women, that's not a good thing at all.

Personally I don't have much experience with circumcised men... but yes, the experience that I did have indicates that you may very well be right. Looking back, the guy did seem to need lots of pretty forceful stimulation, and he did not orgasm easily at all.

• 10 years ago

Here i s an excellent site with some wonderful options for you. It will definitely help you. Have a look. http://webmd3.notlong.com/AAMaVve

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Women prefer uncircumsized men.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.