Dot
Dot asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Katie Price has married Alex Reid?

Ok, ok, I thought she'd dumped him after I'm a Celebrity! What's going on here? Did she ask him back or did he beg her back or what?

It's not even been a year since she split with her last husband. Are her children going to be seeing their fathers via a revolving door?

• ,,
    Favorite Answer

Morning

Clearly it is not allowed now to ask questions about Jordan so i hope u have learned your lesson Lexi lol

Odd how people waste energy telling u they dont care when if they really didnt care they just wouldnt answer!!

Anyway if alex had been evicted first you wouldnt have seen her for dust

I think that its a complete nonsese.If Katie and Alex are really planning to be life partners, I think they should have waited a while, made sure that the partnership was strong and that the kids were happy to have yet another male role model in their lives... In my opinion, it's far too soon and just another media grabbing opportunity for Katie, who seems to thrive on any kind of publicity, regardless of who gets caught in the crossfire!!

Don't you get it? He is popular so SHE now will jump on his bandwagon to make HER popular - yeah right! All the money coming in now will be for both of them. Then there will be the babies to follow before the divorce. Also in her mind it's another dig at Pete, who still keeps his dignity.

She's just trash - what in God's name is wrong with that woman!

It's the kids I feel sorry for - Peter Andre should thank his lucky stars he's well shot of her!

Jesus! Why do people insist on talking about celebrities that have passed their sell by date! It's ridiculous! It's not like you have ever met these people so why talk about them? They aren't interesting at all! Get a life!

Just think how f##ed up her children are going to be.

It brings in the money from these stupid magazines.

it makes money I think...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Mary H

All I can say is, Heaven help HIM!

who cares its people like you who make these type of losers so important