Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請糾正我的句子,若有文法或語氣不對的地方,謝謝各位大大

We will negotiate with them and will let you know soon.

But there is one thing you have to understand.

They talk ill behind our back quite often and it is hard to accept for us.

As you know, we only did one case on this project after we got permit but they have been doing many cases which they should not do.

Honestly, this project doesn’t bring us too much profit after spending so much investment.

4 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

We are in the process of negotiations, and we will let you know as soon as possible.

But you have to understand one thing

They always bad mouth us behind our backs, and it is very hard for us to accept that fact.

As you know, this is our first case after we received our permit, but they have been producing extra cases, which they should not have.

Honestly, after calculating on our ROI (return on investment), this project does not cover our costs.

Hopefully this will help, I tried my best to understand this situation, if you need a more accurate translations feel free to email me what you want to say in chinese hudaheck@hotmail.com

Source(s): Me
  • 1 decade ago

修正如下,請參考。

We will negotiate with them and will let you know soon.

But there is one thing you have to understand.

They speak ill of us behind our back quite often and it is hard to be accepted for us.

As you know, we only did one case on this project after we got the permit, but they have been doing done many cases which they should not do.(permit 已知是何案件之許可,是為特定者,故應加定冠詞 the)(have been Ving 多表”曾經做…..”, 應改成 have + 過去分詞 表”已完成何事”之完成式句型較合於文意)

Honestly In fact, this project doesn’t will not bring us too many profits after spending so many investments . (如果獲益是未來式,改為 will not…..語式較合適,如獲益已實現,應為 this project didn’t bring…………….的語式)。

• 1 decade ago

原文是啥, 給看看吧

• 1 decade ago

你這篇通信是對誰發的?這篇文章怎麼看都是中文,通篇只有怨言,沒有說服,至少對美國人來說,這樣寫是沒有效率的。要是對非英語國家的對象,意思倒是看得懂。

因為不知道所謂一個 case 是什麼?很多不該做的 cases 又是什麼?要是修改的話,只能針對英文,無法修得使內容符合你的商業利益,只是讓對方知道你在不爽,又透露你跟競爭對手有糾紛。對方看了這封埋怨的信,認定誰說誰壞話,還不一定呢!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.