Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Tao
Tao asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

我的自傳 麻煩中翻英 20點

麻煩各位英文造詣很好的大大替我翻譯一下好嗎 >< ?

這份自傳很重要拜託請認真的翻譯

請不要用翻譯軟體因為那真的很爛!!

謝謝哦真的很感謝大家抽空替我回答拜託哦謝謝!!

20點!

貴校校長您好:

您好,我叫XXX。我是一位中學生,就讀二年級。在校成績並不特別突出但總保持在平均之上,我很喜歡數學及理化和英文,雖然英文不算精通但普通對話也略知一二,平時在校便喜歡與同學或外師用英文對話,偶爾會閱讀一些英文小說。我對運動與電腦也十分有興趣,國小時我參加電腦社,曾在〝奧林匹亞NET機器人比賽〞中奪得第四名。

我想到加拿大讀書原因有其二:我覺得台灣的教育體制並不是那麼完善,台灣的教育是太廣泛的教學,並且無法做到培養一技之長的教育。再來我在台灣並不是一個十分努力在課業上的學生,所以我想藉由此機會到一個陌生的環境來培養我的毅力以及克服困難的能力。

謝謝貴校長抽空看了我這份自我介紹,希望能讓您更了解我,謝謝。真的十分期望能進入貴校就讀。謝謝您。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

你的自傳用英文翻譯應該是樣: Your school principal hello:   You are good, I call XXX. I am a middle-school student, goes study the second grade. In school result not specially prominent, but always maintains above the average, I like mathematics and the physics and chemistry and English very much, although English did not calculate that the familiar but ordinary dialog also knows something about, usually then likes in the school with schoolmate or outside the teacher talks with English, occasionally will read some English novel. I also have the interest to the movement and the computer, the country hour I participate in the computer society, once the robot competition〞 captured fourth in 〝Olympia NET.   I thought that Canada studies the reason to have its two: I thought that Taiwan&#039;s education system is not that consummates, Taiwan&#039;s education is the too widespread teaching, and is unable to achieve the raise professional skill the education. Comes me in Taiwan is not again ten points diligently in the schoolwork student, therefore I thought that raises my will from the affiliation opportunity to a strange environment as well as overcomes the difficult ability.   Thanked expensive principal to find time to look at my this to introduce oneself, hoped that could let you understand me, thanked. Really very expected that can enter your school to go study. Thanks you.

Source(s): 雅虎奇摩字典