Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How much weight will I lose on a 2 week juice fast?

I'm 5'10 and I weigh 145 pounds. I want to lose 15 pounds for a special event (I recently gained a lot of weight) and was wondering how much I would lose if I only consumed natural fruit and vegetable juices for 2 weeks. I realize this isn't super healthy, but it's a detox and I'm not looking for criticism.

Favorite Answer

Today people are having a hard time in searching for the best way for them, to reduce their weight. There are some who tried different diet programs and diet pills just to lose weight.

There are some who are successful with their struggles but there are also end up frustrated with their goal. Though it is a little bit hard to find the right ways on how to lose weight, there are still a lot of them, who keep in trying. Keep in mind that once you give up trying you will not achieve your goal.

You need to take hoodia supplements.The amount of weight you lose is completely up to you. If you commit and take hoodia regularly, then you can very well see substantial results. But if you simply "test" a hoodia diet out then you probably won't get much out of it.

The hoodia diet is a great way to make big changes in your life, whether that be weight loss or an overall gain in health and well being. Hoodia gordonii extract is a very powerful naturally occurring substance and you will see great gains (as in weight loss) if you include it in your diet.

Want to take advantage of hoodia gordonii's many health benefits for yourself? Visit the link below in order to gain access the some of the best information related to buying your own hoodia supplement. You'll find plenty of content which covers hoodia information, and also you can get a free trial.

http://lose-weight-at-home-is-easy.blogspot.com/

I had nothing but pineapple juice for a week with 2 hour basketball practice every day and lost 20lbs that week. But i was also sick that week from flu or something and couldnt eat solids lol.

You very well probably could lose 15lbs in 2 weeks on juice diet. Its not healthy to do it that way but its your body. Hell i wish i could weigh 145 and i'm 5" shorter lmao.

Your nutrition sucks, almost always. Lose the Cheez-it get together combine (strictly junk meals). Lay off the starch. The handiest veggies you indexed had been corn and potatoes. Limit pink meat, however get extra protein (fowl, fish, eggs). Eat far more culmination and veggies (get a few colour on your nutrition, inexperienced vegetables might be a well begin), and what approximately dairy? one million cup of yogurt is not sufficient. You will have to get a minimum of three servings of skim or low-fats dairy every day. Studies have proven that humans who eat low-fats dairy lose extra weight than humans who don't eat dairy in any respect. What do you drink? How so much water are you ingesting? You have got to be ingesting a minimum of eight glasses in line with day, or your frame will hoard it. Lay off the salty stuff, that makes you keep water, too. One approach to readily lose a couple of kilos is to do a colon-cleaning software. Gross, yeah, however very mighty! It will most probably take an inch or so off your waist, probably extra. Do extra aerobic, however do not punish your shins, they're going to get sufficient of that within the Army. Swim or motorcycle, that is no affect, and nonetheless offers you a well exercise. Swimming tones your entire frame and would take somewhat off your hips. Ease up fairly at the weight coaching. Really, usually you have got to re-vamp your nutrition. You have got to gas your frame with healthful, nutritious meals, no longer starve it or fill it with junk. Take a every day multivitamin to support fill within the gaps. Good success!

I'm thinking you can lose 5-10 pounds based on the 2 week diet. Avoid sugar and salt because they make you gain weight

you might lose a pound or two, but you are going to feel TERRIBLE.

i suggest just working really hard at the gym 24/7 and eating how much you work out.

that can lose you about 10 pounds in 2 weeks.

do it the healthy way

• Renae

Sleep in a cold room Sleeping in a cold room is a best way to force your body to heat itself up for hours

swing a lasso over your head 375 times

ride a bike built for two for 12

cut your wine calories in half by opting for chardonnay the lightest option as a wine spritzer equal parts wine and soda water

a 50 minute beach volleyball game