Teens: Do you/can you enjoy foreign films?

And if so, from what country?

Update:

I like German, French, and Austrian films.

Update 2:

also, I enjoyed Che, which is a 4 hour long movie entirely in a different language.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah, I watch some Italian ones with my papi. Not like the Godfather, but actual Italian films. haha

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, very much so. My favourite film ever is Pan's Labyrinth, a Spanish film. It's absolutely amazing. I just enjoy foreign language films, possibly more than regular movies. I feel like I'm paying attention more.

I'll watch basically any foreign movies, but I tend to watch Spanish, French or Russian films, because they are always on the movie channels on my satellite.

• Anu R
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Well, I am foreign, so of course!

I love Indian movies, that's where I'm from. However, Indian films are getting pretty terrible now. Sometimes we get beautiful works of art like Three Idiots, or Taare Zameen Par, or even Slumdog Millionaire. We have movies like Mother India, that are just amazing! But lately we've been getting Westernized films like Pokiri. But, nonetheless, I love Indian movies.

• YES YES YES i love the ones from Japan and Korea (the good side). they make badass scary films.

i like Amelie too (french film)

Ju-on (the Grudge, its better in japanese than american)

memoirs of a geisha

i know a lot more but thats all i can remember with the titles

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If there are subtitles that I have to read,

its likely I wont enjoy the film. Im too lazy to read what theyre saying I just want to hear it, you know? lol

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, we watch Russian films during Russian class. There's this one called "Kidnapping, Caucasian Style" (Кавказская пленница, или Новые приключения Шурика) and it's soooooo funny!

• 1 decade ago

I like "La Vita E Bella", an Italian movie

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

only if they are in french or have subtitles, lol. im from Quebec(canada) and french is my first language. or American movies. but my fav foreign film, if it is one, is Slum Dog Millionaire.

• 4 years ago

Sorry but not reAlly. Dear John was SUCH a cute moice i watched it twice xD. You prob won't like this suggestion but the hangover was fricken histaricle! You should see it

• 1 decade ago

yes i do, i can watch films in spanish, french, german, doesnt really matter as long as there are subtitles.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.