asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Anybody else not watch the Grammy's?

I never really watch those award shows...

Favorite Answer

nah why bother half the people on there piss me off or really i don't care for... i have never watched those shows don't suppose i ever will but hell im to addicted to the military channel and history channel

this could be a humorous tale suitable? genuinely each little thing on your publish is incorrect.. and maximum are incorrect in multiple techniques for multiple motives. He pronounced Kanye as quickly as, ALLEGEDLY, and rancid-record. For all all of us be attentive to he did not even point out it. in spite of the undeniable fact that it wasn't a public assertion. And it replaced into... as quickly as. not consistent. you assert you does not care if absolutely everyone yet Obama stated it, yet then use CEO of ___ magazine as a call for for commenting. Or the owner of a Salon save. that's humorous, through fact i think of "anybody else" falls into fairly various distinctive categories. you're asserting if our final Pres had stated it, you would be in basic terms as inflammed? certainly at this element i circulate to could desire to assert this transcends mere liberal/democrat hatred, and delves into racism. Why are you so warm and stricken approximately genuinely not something? once you arise in the morning do you examine from a Satanic Bible? The above replaced right into a rhetorical question. you're in basic terms an fool. yet one extra reason your DNA could desire to in no way be exceeded on. Ever.

I didnt watch it either.

They are nott really fun to watch usually unless somethingg big/unexpected happens

but you can just watch that in show highlights

Source(s): plus I had homework :|

I didn't watch them either.

Today's music sucks, for the most part.