There's some rumours on the internet sayiing Katie Price and Alex Reid got married today wtf?

Katie Price really confuses me sometimes. Attention-seeking cow.

Favorite Answer

They deserve each other - Publicity seeking losers!

• Yeah they got married in Las Vegas 4pm there time, her 'people' have confirmed it and Katie and Alex have signed a 1million pound deal for the photo rights, so next it'll be the pregnancy and birth of another baby just 2 make more money! Everything she does is 4 the money and Alex is 2 naive or thick 2 realise it, he thinks she actually loves him....

• I think it's happening tonight in Las Vegas.

It's been all over the papers today.

Yeah I very much dislike Katie, however I do like Alex...he grew on me after Celebrity Big Brother.

I wonder who started that rumour? You do realise she and Andre are getting back together? Give it a bit more time, maybe in the summer. I know that tart too well by now. Just wait. It's all contrived. Don't act like I didn't tell ya!

Source(s): Life.

Alex seems a nice man. I hope he doesn't do what Pete did by using their Tv show to promote his album and then left her just as he was releasing it and then say on TV he will tell the story in a newspaper of why she wasn't his type after getting married and havin two children with her. We should be glad of Katie Price as she's really good looking and glamourous and there aren't many really hot celebs in this country as most of them are mingers such as Victoria Beckham and other orange chavy wags. We have some really attractive people in proper jobs but as for celebs, I think Katie is one worth being a celeb.

• In Vegas I heard.

"Attention - seeking cow" sums her up perfectly, Well put!

And the question is?

Who really cares?

• yeah i saw another question about it.. i dont know though

yeah its true its on yahoo