Does anyone know of a website that e-files your state taxes for free?

I e-filed my state return for free in 2008 but I can't remember the website. Also I lived in two different states and had two different jobs this year. So I have more than one W-2. For the first job I have one W-2 and the second job I have like 4 W-2s because I moved out of state and continued working there... show more I e-filed my state return for free in 2008 but I can't remember the website.

Also I lived in two different states and had two different jobs this year. So I have more than one W-2. For the first job I have one W-2 and the second job I have like 4 W-2s because I moved out of state and continued working there while living in another state. I was wondering when I file my state taxes do I have to file three time? One for the first job and two from the second job because I lived in two different states while employed there.
Update: If it will help the states I am refering to are New Jersey and Pennsylvania. I lived and worrked in New Jersey with the first and second job. Than I moved to Pennsylvania and continued working at the second job.