Qualifying child/relative question for taxes?

according to the irs website. it says if you want to claim a child as a qualifying child only the parents can claim him or her and no one else unless the person that wants to claim the child has a higher agi than the parents. my mom made 5527 my dad made around 7000 from selft employment they have 5 kids... show more according to the irs website. it says if you want to claim a child as a qualifying child only the parents can claim him or her and no one else unless the person that wants to claim the child has a higher agi than the parents.

my mom made 5527
my dad made around 7000 from selft employment

they have 5 kids that they have claimed as dependents in previous tax years. as of 2009 their ages were 16,14,12,10 and 6.

i have a 20 year old brother who made 12369 last year and an 18 yr old (turned 18 august 14 09) brother who made 7658.

i want to know if the 20 year old or the 18yr old can claim any of the siblings that my parents claimed before.
they have helped pay the bills throughout the whole year (electric,gas,water,sewer,property taxes, house payment, phone, etc) because my parents couldnt pay for everything.
we also received food stamps and medicaid
and everybody lives under the same household.

i made 6210 and i also help pay bills but i already did my taxes and only claimed myself. i was wondering if i could have claimed a dependent?

also if my brothers do claim the younger siblings would they be considered qualifying child or relative?