I am just getting into affiliate marketing. I have the clickbank account and I know what I want to market,?

I need to know where to get a good website or how to build one, any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

I suggest you learn from the experts in your selected field by modeling their site designs. Enter your specialty in a search engine, then visit the site that come out high in the search results. those in the organic search result will tend to have original helpful text content that the search engines judges as valuable. While the paid search results at the top and right of google results will tend to show more direct sale pitches, though quality score requirements now force them to include some relevant useful stuff.

Some free blog services allow you to use the blog for marketing, check their TOS.

It's easiest to get search ranking for a narrow specific niche, it's even helpful to include the subject in the domain name. To rate free search engine traffic you would need to create original articles on the subject, perhaps 6 for starters, then continue to add new content a coupe of times a week. A site attracting decent traffic might make a little on the side from adsense and banner ads.

Various incentives have been used to entice visitors to buy through your link instead of the competitors. Throwing in a plr book is of marginal value. Providing original valuable bonus material, like a 10 page supplement that fills in the low points of the affiliate product might attract more attention. Some people go a far as offering affiliate buyers support, like configuring websites, reviewing their site design.

I myself am a beginner but i would advice you register at warrior forum which is a free forum for affiliate marketing and everything related. Believe me, you will learn a lot of stuff there for free. The warriors(as members are called) are always helpful and this is like the biggest affiliate marketing forum, which big successful AMs use. I have been a member for 3 months or so now, and i can tell you that i have learned more in this short time than i had my entire life about AM. Good luck.

this place has all u need to know about

building ur own product gdluck..

www.maverickmoneymakermajor.com