Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

How long before Obama gives the Richard Nixon "you won't have me to kick around anymore" speech?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He is too arrogant to do that.

• Lois
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Now that he has denied ever being present for any Anti- American-Anti -Semitic Racist Rants during 20 years of following Wright.Well, I suspect you will see him resign when the first film of him present at one his Close Spiritual adviser's HateSermons surfaces.I find it hard to believe that the guy in 20 years of being with his so called" Crazy old uncle" never heard him spewing this rhetoric.

• Tootoy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

President Obama does not have a Watergate vein in him. So, hold your breath and start counting 7 years.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think that even when he is a ninety year old ex president he will still be chanting yes we can.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

In about 7 years.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I was hoping for more of the "let's go to the rotunda and view the body" departure myself.

• 1 decade ago

I would guess when when the Health care doesn't go through, I almost thought he was going to say that at the GOP meeting the other day.

• 1 decade ago

shortly after his impeachment in 011

Source(s): May God bless you and protect us all from the true axis of evil, 0bama, Pelosi & Reid!
  • celexa
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Man, today would be a great new years present if he did that!

• 1 decade ago

about 2 years after rahm emmanuel gets caught breaking into GOP headquarters...

in other words, NEVER.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.