Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

How long before Obama gives the Richard Nixon "you won't have me to kick around anymore" speech?

Favorite Answer

He is too arrogant to do that.

• Lois

Now that he has denied ever being present for any Anti- American-Anti -Semitic Racist Rants during 20 years of following Wright.Well, I suspect you will see him resign when the first film of him present at one his Close Spiritual adviser's HateSermons surfaces.I find it hard to believe that the guy in 20 years of being with his so called" Crazy old uncle" never heard him spewing this rhetoric.

• Tootoy

President Obama does not have a Watergate vein in him. So, hold your breath and start counting 7 years.

I think that even when he is a ninety year old ex president he will still be chanting yes we can.

In about 7 years.

I was hoping for more of the "let's go to the rotunda and view the body" departure myself.

I would guess when when the Health care doesn't go through, I almost thought he was going to say that at the GOP meeting the other day.

shortly after his impeachment in 011

Source(s): May God bless you and protect us all from the true axis of evil, 0bama, Pelosi & Reid!
  • celexa

Man, today would be a great new years present if he did that!

about 2 years after rahm emmanuel gets caught breaking into GOP headquarters...

in other words, NEVER.