where can i find a ditto so i can breed my eevee in pokemon platinum?

i want them all =)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Catching Ditto in Platinum is Different in Diamond or Pearl.

Remember Mr. Backlot's mansion in Diamond and pearl? Did you also remember how to catch the rare pokemon Mr Backlot mentions? Well capturing ditto is just like that.

After you get the National Dex, go to Mr. Backlots Mansion south of Hearthome city. Find Mr. Backlot and save right in fron of him. When you talk to him he'll be all "My pokemon come to visit my garden every day" and "don't you just feel envious about that" and something like that. Then he will mention the Pokemon's name. If he doesn't say ditto then just turn off the game and redo it over and over again until you get the ditto or any pokemon that you want from there. From there, head to the garden in the back and the hunt begins!

• Spanky
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

If you've got FireRed/LeafGreen or Emerald Versions, it's much, MUCH easier to catch one that way and transfer it over via PalPark.

Otherwise, you have quite the task ahead of you. First, you must complete the Sinnoh Regional Pokedex (see every Pokemon in Sinnoh, not catch) to obtain the National Pokedex. Next, go to the the Pokemon Mansion on Route 212 (below Hearthome City). Go to the farthest room on the left of the mansion and save before talking to Mr. Backlot.

When you talk to him, he will go on a rant that ends with him stating which rare Pokemon you can find in the Trophy Garden behind his Mansion. You will have to soft-reset (turn the game off and go again) until he mentions finding a Ditto in his garden.

When you go back there, you will only have a 5% chance of actually finding a Ditto, so this will eat up a lot of your time.

Good luck!

Source(s): Here are Ditto's locations: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ditto_(Poké... And here is info on the Trophy Garden in Platinum: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Trophy_Gard...
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ditto can only be found in the Trophy Garden after you ask the old man there what pokemon is in that area on that day. It might takes you hour to get ditto into that trophy garden.

• 1 decade ago

Well normally you can find a Ditto near Canalave using the Poke-Radar, but I've tried and I can tell you that it's almost impossible to find. If you have the GBA versions FireRed/LeafGreen, you can go to the patch of grass near Fuchsia and find a Ditto easily, then migrate it to Platinum, you can do the same with Emerald in the Fossil Maniac's cave in Fallarbor Town. Then again if you want try the normal way by using the Poke-Radar I'm just saying you need a lot of luck.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You find ditto in the grass east of Canalve city when using the pokeradar. You obtain the Pokeradar after completing the Sinnoh pokedex. If you use a high level pokemon, you will be able to catch it with a quick ball.

Good luck!

-Henrik

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

trophy garden .. SAVE and talk to the guy in the room and he will tell u wat pokemon is on his garden that day and he says alt of pokemons it changes everyday it its not ditto then turn it off andtry again until u find it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

east of canalve city in the grass with the gutarist and i don't think you can bread eevee only 2 evolution. come to this site.l you can battle trade and find info here. http://android100.webs.com/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.