Javi

How to file my state taxes online?

I filed my federal taxes online as I did last year but the website I used this year does not do Pennsylvania state taxes...so I could not file my state taxes through that same website. How can I file my state taxes now since everywhere i have looked asks you to file your federal taxes first but I already filed my federal taxes on another site?

Favorite Answer

The state revenue department has a free service for e-filing PA returns, called pa.direct.file

Follow the link below:

Turbo tax is nice.But you can easily do them yourself via E-File and not pay anyone,but ofcourse you mayneed certain info that a regular program would automate.

I used taxslayer also i saw no diffrence between Turbo tax @ all.

But i got mine done by a tax pro this year .

• ?

Try googling Pennsylvania Tax Commission and see if it pulls up a link to their state site where you may be able to efile for free.

• Oreo

turbo tax is great for filing and shows you credits you might of over looked to get more money back

turbo tax! its really easy