Eligible for TPS?? Citizen of another country...Haitian?

I was born in Haiti and came to the US at the age of 6(19 yrs ago) and I've never left the US since then.Since one of my parents is a Canadian citizen,I was automatically qualified for Canadian citizenship as a minor.I believe my citizenship status changed before I even turned one.Since this was involuntary... show more I was born in Haiti and came to the US at the age of 6(19 yrs ago) and I've never left the US since then.Since one of my parents is a Canadian citizen,I was automatically qualified for Canadian citizenship as a minor.I believe my citizenship status changed before I even turned one.Since this was involuntary and since my last country of residence is Haiti,do I qualify?? I have never been to Canada.When my father petitioned for me to become a permanent resident of the US,the country of Chargeability was Haiti...My petition got withdrawn b/c I got married before the process was over.I had no idea I wasnt suppose to.Any advice? No mean comments!
Update: Your answer makes no sense.Do you even know what TPS is? I think not.