? asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 decade ago

Anyone Had Debt Problems and used an IVA ?

I was just wondering if there were any negative consequences associated with the US gov. constantly borrowing money for do things like give people tax rebates, bail out banks and corporations and send money to Iraq (anything that raises the debt a lot). Obviously the gov. will have problems paying that off, so after a while will the US gov.'s credit go bad?

Favorite Answer

I was just wondering if there were any negative consequences ... well see http://www.ebiznus.com and I hope this will be resolving your problemAny one can apply for this loan despite of their numerous credit issues. ... save-from-bankruptcy-and-numerous-debt-problems-1706557.html" title="IVA Loans: .... These loans are also designed for people who had previous vehicle ... Under used car financing you'll instantly get approved for the funds ...

The US's credit has already gone down. It is called devaluation of the Dollar. China owns the United States and that is why all their shoddy cheap merchandise is all you can find in the stores now. Before long all the signs you see in Spanish will be in Mandarin instead.