Is it normal for a 17 year old straight girl to not find many men good looking...?

To start off I'm straight but for some reason I don't find many men good looking, I find most of them ugly to be COMPLETELY honest. I find about 90% of them to be ugly and I find it hard to find a male attractive. Where I live 98.5% of them men look like this: > http://www.shadestation.co.uk/wordpress/wp-content... Just bland, Boring, Pale and all the same.

And if the men don't look like that, The younger ones normally look like this: > http://www.media.wmg-is.com/media/portal/media/cms...

I find girls more appealing like Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson, Cheryl Cole, Jessica Alba, Adriana Lima and all of them. But I wouldn't date them.

I do like the way guys do what you want. Like if you want chocolate you call them and they bring it :) So I do date them and crush on them but I find them ugly. I don't even find one male celebrity good looking, Not Brad Pitt, Hugh Jackman, Matthew McConaughey, Robert Pattinson or any of them.

Is it my age? Am I just going through a Boys are ugly phase? Am I just confused?

I just find most men quite repulsive and I can't help it.

Favorite Answer

Women are lesbians because they find other women attractive, not because they do not find men attractive. I think there is a good chance you are just a late developer. I know plenty of people who only got interested in the opposite sex well into their twenties. Usually, they have other interests as teens, for example because they are really into music or ambitious about sports or their studies.

The other possibility: you are lesbian. I was also not interested in men as a treenager, and still don't see at all what is interesting about Brad Pitt.

Time will tell. Stop worrying about it and just enjoy life.

Nothing much wrong with the guys you posted. I think you just might be a lesbian or at the minimum a bisexual. I think most lesbians even are aware that Brad, Matthew, etc. are handsome, they just aren't attracted to them sexually.

We've got nice faces, hands, and hairy chests but we smell of musky testosterone all the time.

Oh but you haven't met me yet

mmm .. hairy legs !