Elaine asked in 商業與財經稅捐台灣 · 1 decade ago


Question Part 1


1 Wages, salaries, and tips. This should be shown in box 1 of your Form(s) W-2. Attach your Form(s) W-2. 1$5095

4 Add lines 1, 2, and 3. This is your adjusted gross income. 4 $5095

5 If someone can claim you (or your spouse if a joint return) as a dependent, check the applicable box(es) below and enter the amount from the worksheet on back.If no one can claim you (or your spouse if a joint return), enter $9,350 if single; $18,700 if married filing jointly. See back for explanation. 5 $9350

6 Subtract line 5 from line 4. If line 5 is larger than line 4, enter -0-.

This is your taxable income. ���� 6 $0

7 Federal income tax withheld from Form(s) W-2 and 1099. 7 $193

8 Making work pay credit (see worksheet on back). 8 $0

9 a Earned income credit (EIC) (see page 13). 9a $0

b Nontaxable combat pay election. 9b $0

10 Add lines 7, 8, and 9a. These are your total payments and credit. 10 $193

11 Tax. Use the amount on line 6 above to find your tax in the tax table on pages 27 through 35 of the instructions. Then, enter the tax from the table on this line. 11 $0

12a If line 10 is larger than line 11, subtract line 11 from line 10. This is your refund.If Form 8888 is attached, check here ���� 12a $193

A. Amount, if any, from line 1 on front $5095

+ 300.00 Enter total A .$5335

B. Minimum standard deduction B . 950.00

C. Enter the larger of line A or line B here . C . $5395

D. Maximum standard deduction. If single, enter $5,700; if married filing jointly, enter $11,400 . D . $5700

E. Enter the smaller of line C or line D here. This is your standard deduction E$5395

F. Exemption amount. ● If single, enter -0-. F . $0

G. Add lines E and F. Enter the total here and on line 5 on the front .G .$5395


last year I used 1040EZ form to clam my tax without any problems, however, at that time I was in USA and I did my tax through an agent. So if I am not in USA, I am not able to use 1040EZ form, should fill 1040NR-EZ? Thank you!

Update 2:

$3650 扣除額請問是從哪裡得知?謝謝。

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer




















    Source(s): PTT海外打工版+我自己的經驗
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Gary
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    In term of calculation, you are correct (including part 2 of the question).

    The only concern is you may use the wrong form.

    If you are not a U.S. person, you will have to use Form 1040NR-EZ instead.

    2010-02-03 13:57:59 補充:

    Since you are not in the U.S. for the entire year, Form 1040NR-EZ will be best for you.

    2010-02-12 14:42:33 補充:

    Personal Exemption (Per qualified person).

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.