Survey:-Is Valentine's Day a sad day for singles?

• .
    Favorite Answer

Yes. Happy Single Awareness Day.

• Lauren

Valentine's Day and Single?

• GargVK

Singles Awareness Day (SAD) is a humorous holiday celebrated on February 14 (although some prefer the 13th or the 15th to get away from the commercialism associated with the 14th). It serves as an alternative to Valentine's Day for people who are single: that is, who are not involved in a romantic relationship. Some observers of SAD do so out of spite for Valentine's Day, as a Hallmark holiday, or for other reasons.

I'm actually happy in a way to be single on Valentine's Day for once.

No Its a friendship day and for all You can make friends with anyone you like why sad because of single?

• Alien

No, they have the freedom to buy lots of candy and treats that are otherwise not at the store. Then they can rent a bunch of movies, go home and have a pizza, snuggling with their cat! There is no pressure, no worry to be perfect for another! Or, one can spend their time with friends who are also alone. It does not have to be sad. There are plenty of sad, unhappy couples and married people who wish they were single.

Even though I may not be single, I'm still disappointed because where I'm from only girls give chocolates on Valentines day.

:( I have to wait a whole month for white day to come

>.>

Sometimes. I've actually managed to be single on almost every Valentine's Day of my life. Ain't I just great.

Maybe, it's the first time I've been single in many many years so I let you know when and if I feel lonely on the day :)

Source(s): Froggie

I guess I've had enough practice being alone on Valentine's day that

it's no longer an issue. I'm still happy.